Plan your visit
Summer Season (May – September)
Wed – Sun – 11:00 to 18:00
Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
The museum is closed on public holidays.
Opening times regarding public holidays:
The museum closes one hour earlier on the days preceding Good Friday, Labour Day, Pentecost and Re-Independence Day.
The museum closes three hours earlier on the days preceding New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Victory Day and Christmas Day.
Phone: (+372) 5331 7361 (Wed-Sun, 11:00-18:00)
FREE MUSEUM SUNDAYS:
On the first Sunday of every month, the branches of Tallinn City Museum are open to individual visitors free of charge.
More information here.
Adults: 5 €
Discounts: 3 € (students, seniors, ISIC-card holders)
Family ticket: 10 € (2 adults and up to 4 children under 19)
Entrance to the museum is 1€ on Tallinn Day (15 May) and Day for Protection of Children (1 June).
Guided tour in Estonian: 30 € *
Reduced price for Estonian-language tour: 20 € * (pupils, students, seniors and persons with partial work capacity).
Tour in English or Russian 55 € *
* (guide fee for the group not including the additional ticket price)
Special tour ticket (group size min 10 people, no guide fee added to the price of the excursion).
Full ticket: 12 €
Discounted ticket: 10 €
Admission is free for children up to 6 years old and holders of documents attesting to the following:
- holders of Tallinn Card
- Employees of other Estonian museums
- Members of the Estonian Association of Museums
- ICOM members
- Journalists upon presenting a valid press card
- Tours for children’s homes
- WFTGA members
- Employees of the Tallinn Botanical Garden
- Members of Tallinn Guides Association
- ITIC Teacher Card holders with a discounted ticket, free of charge as a group guide
- Ukrainian war refugees upon presenting a document
- Disabled children up to 16 years of age (with a certificate) and their accompanying person
- Disabled persons aged 16 and over (when providing a disability card or pension certificate) and their accompanying person.
Entrance is free to everyone on Tallinn Day, 15 May and on International Museum Day, 18 May.