For people arriving from the war in Ukraine are visits to all branches of Tallinn City Museum free of charge.
As a rule, all you need to do to redeem for activities is show your Tallinn smartcard and proof of identity. If registration is required for an activity, it is indicated.
Children’s Museum Miiamilla provides a peaceful and safe environment for the Ukrainian war refugees to meet each other. You can find the exact dates and times of the meetings HERE
The friendly atmosphere is suitable for parents to meet and for children to play and relax. Museum offers the rooms for Ukrainian families free from charge.
Permanently free of charge are:
- visits to all branches of Tallinn City Museum
- all outdoor sports facilities, parks and trails in Tallinn
- all services of the Tallinn Central Library and its branches, including access to computer and WiFi, photocopying, use of rooms, participation in events, etc.
- use of the Central Library Overdrive to read Ukrainian language books
- Cinema mornings for Ukrainian children! Three “Lotte” adventure cartoons
Cinema “Sõprus” and Joonisfilm invite Ukrainian children to FREE cinema mornings with all three exciting adventures starring girl puppy Lotte. All visitors receive a free ice cream and are invited to join our play corner.The children can watch all three films in one sitting or on separate days.