CLOSED on national holidays: 23 February, 22 June, 23 December, 31 December, 1 January
For inquiries, contact us by e-mail email@example.com or phone (+372) 6446 686.
1 May – 30 September
Tel: (+372) 6446 686
KIEK IN DE KÖK
- Adult €6
- Concessions €4 (pupils, students, seniors, ISIC, ITIC card holders)
- Family ticket €12 (2 adults + up to 4 children until 18)
Neitsitorn (Maiden Tower) – Tallitorn (Marstal Tower) – The Short Leg Gate Tower – Kiek in de Kök
- Adult 7€
- Concessions 4.50€ (ITIC card holders, students, seniors)
- Family ticket 14€ ( 2 adults + max 4 underage children)
- Free admission for children under 8.
We recommend to visit the tower without a guide, yet guided tours of Kiek in de Kök are available. To book a tour, contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (+372) 6446 686.
- guided tours in Estonian € 16.00 (group size 10–25 persons)
- guided tours in Russian, English and Finnish € 32.00 (group size 10-25 persons)
BASTION TUNNELS AND THE CARVED STONE MUSEUM
- Adult €9.00
- Concessions €6 (ITIC card, pupils, students, pensioners)
- Family ticket €18.00 (2 adults + up to 4 minor children)
- Joint ticket €13.00 (Kiek in de Kök/Bastion tunnels/Carved Stone Museum)
Advance booking between 10.00 and 17.00.
Please notice that temperature in the passages is 7-10 °C throughout the year and we have to navigate some rather steep stairs, so please dress appropriately!
Please note: We do not recommend taking children under the age of 7 to the Bastion passages guided tours!
The admission is free for children under 7 and holders of documents attesting to the following:
- holders of Tallinn Card
- ICOM members
- WFTGA members
- Employees of Estonian museums
- Employees Tallinn Botanical Garden
- Holders of valid press cards (during assignment)
- Members of Tallinn Tour Guide Association
- Tours from children’s homes
- Disabled pesrons and their attendants
Entrance is free to everyone on Tallinn Day, 15 May and on the International Museum Day, 18 May.
HOW TO FIND US:
We are located on Toompea Hill near the Vabaduse väljak at Komandandi tee 2.