Mini pancake café opened in the museum
Visitors of Miiamilla will be delighted by the wonderful smells of pancakes wafting through the museum. Kooker is cooking up tiny and fluffy mini pancakes that are delicious and bring joy to everyone, whether they are small or big. Kooker is always fun, smiley-faced and triksis-traksis.
During the summer months, you can enjoy pancakes and ice cream on the museum’s cosy terrace. Under the canopy, you’ll find nice colourful tables and chairs where you can hide from the sun or the rain.
WHAT MAKES THE PANCAKES SO GOOD?
- Each pancake is covered with sprinkles of great joy and love.
- Kooker uses local and fresh ingredients to make its products.
- We make our cake dough with real eggs and milk. We bake our cakes with real butter.
- We make our own jam and sauces on site.
- Many other things we can’t make ourselves, such as drink bases and add-ins, we order from Estonian providers if possible.
- Cakes are made quickly and they are ready in 5 minutes.
FEEL FREE TO ASK, WE DON’T BITE