THE MUSEUM IS OPEN:
1 June– 31 August
Tu – Su 10–17
1 September- 31 May
Sa, Su 10–17
Closed: on national holidays.
The museum closes 3 hours earlier on days preceding public holidays:
23 February, 22 June, 23 December, 31 December.
(+372) 601 7057
- Family (2 adults with children) — 8 €
- Adult — 4 €
- Children from 3 to 17 and concessions — 2 € (students, seniors, ISIC and ITIC card holders)
- Admission is free for children under 3 years
Unlimited number of visits to all Tallinn City Museum branch museums (7) for one year.
You can buy the annual pass from any of our seven museum’s ticket offices.
Please remember to bring your annual ticket with you every time you visit.
- Adult: 50 €
- Family ticket: 70 € (2 adults and their underage children)
Surprise your friend with a Children’s Museum ticket voucher!
You can buy a one-time gift voucher for your tiny or grown-up friend or a nice family at our museum’s box office. Ticket voucher prices are based on regular ticket prices.
The admission is free for children under 3 and holders of documents attesting to the following:
- holders of Tallinn Card
- ICOM members
- WFTGA members
- Employees of Estonian museums
- Employees Tallinn Botanical Garden
- Holders of valid press cards
- Members of Tallinn Tour Guide Association
- Tours from children’s homes
- Disabled pesrons and their attendants
Entrance is free to everyone on Tallinn Day, 15 May and on the International Museum Day, 18 May.
The museum houses a lovely café Rohujuur where delicious rolls and cakes, light meals, juice and, of course, ice cream are on offer. For adults we offer superb coffee – so come and see yourself!
HOW TO GET HERE:
We are located in the Kadrioru Park, not far from the Kadriorg Palace that houses the Estonian Museum of Arts, the Kumu arts museum, and the house of Peter the Great. From the city centre, the best way to reach us is take the tram No 3 or 1 to all the way to the terminus Kadriorg and then walk on through the park. Check the travel options from Tallinn public transport planner.